Elite3consultancy offers quality consultancy and training services with over 55 years of combined experience in the Health and Social Care Sector. We are creative, holistic and pragmatic in our approach to individuals, groups and teams. We also provide training to support and develop leadership and management requirements. Whether we deliver, bespoke statutory or mandatory courses, we always facilitate free thinking, to help with sharing experiences, exchange of ideas, personal growth and self value.
We can develop and facilitate bespoke workshops to suit your business and seek out solutions together, by translating your requirements into specific goals with purpose. We will always focus on these outcomes when delivering on agreed objectives. There is also provision to develop bespoke policy packages which we can help services embed into practice. We can help you explore cultural patterns within your organisation and facilitate individual or team change through supervised coaching and tutoring. Prices quoted on enquiry as bespoke to service provision.
On June 19th at St Erme, there will be a day-long CPD workshop aimed at nurses.
Please click on the sidebar to download more information on the session and on how to book your place directly with Elite3 Consultancy.
Elite3 also offer:
Mandatory and Statutory Training (3 Hour):
- Dementia Awareness
- Effective Record keeping
- Equality and Diversity
- Infection Control
- Health and Safety
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard
- Pressure Area Care
- Safeguarding for Adults
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Clinical Training
- Catheterisation for nurses
- Venepuncture for nurses and senior carers
We also carry out workshops which are very experiential led in approach and build discussion about the topic, staff emotions and impact to care standards.
- The Art of Caring (1 day)
- The Art of Assessment & Monitoring (1 day)
- The Art of Care Plan Excellence (2 days)
- The Art of Supervision using Focused Coaching (2 days)
- The Art of Creative Leadership and Well-Being (1 day)
- The Art of Compliance & Quality Assurance (1 day)
- The Art of Living Life & Dying Well (1 day)
- The Art of Relaxation & Stress Management (1 day)
- The Art of Resilience & Self Care (1 day)
- The Art & Skill of Baseline Observations (1 day)
Understanding and managing long term conditions for nurses and senior carers:
- Heart Failure
- Renal failure
- Verification of Death for nurses and senior carers
- Option one - Verification of Death Option two - Verification of Death and End of Life Care
Open course dates will follow soon. There are two planned for June 2018