CAHSC are proud to host the Outstanding Care Forum in Cornwall. Supported with facilitation by Freebird Associates and part funded by Skills for Care, we deliver at least 6 meetings a year.
We do make a small charge per person to attend the Outstanding Care Forum. The charge enables us to deliver the meetings and also provide you with lunch, or a packed lunch if you are unable to stay.
If you would like to see the resources from the previous Outstanding Care Forums, please click on the information on the right.
OUTSTANDING CARE FORUM 2019 DATES:
- 25th March 2019 - Callywith College - A great day Many Thanks to all who attended
- 8th May 2019 - Tin Room, Heartlands, followed by REACH communications training. Funded by REACH free to delegates.
- 10th July 2019 - East Cornwall. See Eventbrite here
- 11th September 2019 - Heartlands Cornwall
- 6th November 2019 - Heartlands Cornwall