We have launched weekly Clinical ‘Drop ins’ in partnership with Enhancing Health for Care Homes.
Every Thursday at 3-4pm we will be joined by a clinical specialist to speak on that week’s topic.
These FREE virtual sessions are open to Registered Managers and Clinical Leads from ALL care and support providers, whether you are from a care home, home care or supported living. There is no need to book a space, just drop in using the Teams link: https://bit.ly/3vb4DLu
'Drop in' Schedule 2021
March 2021 (Thursdays, 3-4pm)
- 4th March - RESTORE2
- 11th March - Dementia & Complex Care
- 18th March -Tissue Viability
- 25th March - Nutrition & Hydration
April 2021 (Thursdays, 3-4pm)
- 1st April -Respiratory Care
- 8th April - End of Life Care
- 15th April - Falls & Safe Mobilising
- 22nd April - Parkinsons
- 29th April - Learning Disability
May 2021 (Thursdays, 3-4pm)
- 6th May - Continence Care
- 13th May - Dysphagia
- 20th May - Dementia and Complex Care
- 27th May - Oxygen Therapy in Care Home
We will have a friendly 30 min presentation from a clinical specialist and then an opportunity for informal discussion and Q&A.
If there is a topic you would like covered which isn’t on the list above, then please contact [email protected]